Friday, January 16, 2009

Dear Hubby and His Gallbladder

Good Morning
have not had a chance to write in my blog for a couple of days, Wednesday Dear Hubby had his gallbladder removed, and he spent the night in the hospital. He is home and doing fine today.
I did work on my embrodiery blocks at the hospital, but I did not get any other sewing done.
Tomorrow is our BOM up north - hopefully it will warm up, the tempeture this morning is -20 without the wind chill.
Off to the sewing room to get something done, pictures will be up tomorrrow.

Happy Stitches


Sara said...

Glad to hear your hubby is doing well. said...

Hi Dorothy, recently launched a free interactive "Human Body Maps" tool. I thought your readers would be interested in our body map of the Gallbladder:

It would be much appreciated if you could include this tool on and / or share with friends and followers. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you in advance.
Warm Regards,

Maggie Danhakl- Assistant Marketing Manager
p: 415-281-3124 f: 415-281-3199

Healthline Networks, Inc. * Connect to Better Health
660 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94107