Monday, January 12, 2009

Snowman Pancakes and Valentines day projects

Good Morning! Yesterday morning with all the snow we had, Dear Hubby made the cutest snowman pancakes, how can you not like snow when it is as cute as this!


I was looking around the internet for a freebie for Valentines day and I found a wallhanging pattern for this, I need to make one more heart, but I thought I would show you what I worked on yesterday, it is quick and easy, if you would like to try it check out this blog: http://fredashive.blogspot.com/2008/01/free-pattern-valentine-flagbanner.html
I was also trying to crochet the perfect heart for a dishcloth, so far not much success, but here are 2 of the patterns I have tried. I want the roundness of the smaller heart, but I would like it bigger like the pink heart. I will keep working on finding a pattern for the perfect heart.


I am off to get ready for work. Remember to sew 15 mintues today!
Happy Stitches
Dorothy

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh, those pancakes are looking cute!

Like the quilting block you made - I've never tried to knit a heart...