Friday, August 14, 2009

The Weekend is Here!!

Hi there!
Finally Friday evening!! YIPPPEE! I am off this weekend it feels so good. I am going to get some sewing done tomorrow morning and then I am going to see Rick Springfield in concert!! Should be a fun weekend.
I have been trying to see a bit each morning and I have a few pictures to show you.
These cute little bags are so fun to make - I did Christmas and it truly just uses scraps -- I am going to make some fall ones for some friends. You can check it out at
http://rachel-griffith.blogspot.com/2009/08/friendship-bag-tutorial.html
I am in a group that gets together once a month and we are working on a row quilt, each month we draw the type of block to make, this month was Trees -- this is an older pattern from Little Quilts, but they turned out so cute. I have 4 done and 4 more cut out. I am doing mine in all 30's. I just love 30's :) So far we have done crazy quilt blocks, flowers and there is one more and I can't think of it right now, but so far this is the only one I have done this far, I am hoping to get caught up by the Sept meeting.

I hope you have a great weekend!
GO sew something!
Dorothy

No comments: