Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Working on Projects

Good Morning!
Here is the picture of the little flower blocks I am working on, the are 4 1/2 inch blocks and the stitching goes pretty quick. I only finished 2 last night, I was watching the Cubs game and they were not playing well so I did not get much done, I decided to fall asleep.
Here is my patriotic tabletopper before tea dying.
Here it is after tea dying -- I don't know if you can really see the difference, but you sure can in person it is much darker and I just love it. You never know what it is going to look like but I am pleased with this. The colors were so bright, and now they are just perfect. And the best thing of all this kit only cost my $7 and included everything -- including the batting.


Well I am off to work today, I hope you have a great day -- can't wait to get home tonight and do some more flowers!!
Happy Stitches
Dorothy

No comments: