Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Are your decorations up yet??

Hi there!

I thought I would take you on a little tour of the decorations, here is some for today and then tomorrow I will take some more pictures, we are getting 7 inches of snow today so I will take some outdoor shots for you...just in case you miss snow.
This is the Cubs Village, it reminds me baseball is only 2 1/2 months til spring training.


This is my Northeastern Fishing Village, I just love this village, it reminds me of simplier time. Wich we all need. It seems so serene and peaceful. Perfect for this time of year.

Here is the tree in the living room, with ornaments that are very old and some are newer, it is really eclectic and I love it! I love putting all the ornaments on and remember who gave them to me, or what the ornament reminded me of when I bought it. Sometimes fun and sometimes a little sad, but it is good to have memories of those we miss especially at Christmas.
Here is the tree in our entry way...you guessed it a CUBS tree! My friend gave this to me a few years ago and I just love it. I think about all the optimistic days we have ahead, and that this next year really could be our year --



I will post photos from outside and the creation station tree tomorrow
Have a great day!
Dorothy


No comments: