Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!
I sure hope 2010 is a good year for all, those who need work find it, those who are unhealthy get healthy and those who are unhappy, find happiness. You know what they say, Life is a Bowl of Cherries, full of pits. Hopefully this year you will get no pits!

Hope your New Years Eve was fun and safe. Ours was very nice, I got up before 7 this morning, so I could participate in the New Years Eve Mystery on Quilt Talk, and here is 1 block. I sewed til 2 and the Hubby wanted to run some errands so we got back around 6 and I started sewing again, I have 22 out of 24 blocks done and I am done for the night.

One final 2009 picture for old times sake, we were out and about this week and I spotted this Gingerbread house, so I had to take a picture. I am thinking of having a Gingerbread Party next year and everyone who comes brings a candy to decorate with and we all share. Lots of time to decide on that.
So do you have your resolutions made??? I just want to de-clutter and get some UFO's finished. I figure 24 can be completed this year, that is just 2 a month, so once again I will start completing them. I am starting with 75 this year! Once again I have too many.
Check back by the end of the weekend, my Creation Station is getting reorganized and so far I am 1/3 of the way there and it looks great.
Well off to bed, this weekend will be busy, want to finish my NYE Mystery and pack up the Christmas decorations.
Best Wishes for 2010
Dorothy


No comments: