Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fall Mini Swap

Good Morning!

Did you get a lot done yesterday? I really did not, I went to the BOM and we got an AWESOME free pattern from the Sweet Pickins club, but when I got home hubby was not feeling well -- I think he has the stomach flu, he thinks he is dying, so I needed to tend to him and not really sew. I did get a block of embrodiery done from last years Christmas quilt Gail Pan designed. One more to go and I can get that done.

Back to the tablerunner from the BOM it is a quilt as you go and used HUGE rick rack...I am hoping hubby will get to feeling better today so I can get one done. Currently he is laying down telling me how sick he is. Honestly if men did not dwell on it, they would feel better quickly, well that is just my opinion.

Friday in the mail I got my Fall Mini Swap! I LOVE IT!! Deborah did such a wonderful job, it is a crazy quilt pumpkin and I just love it. I can't thank her enough. Here is a picture of it.




Isn't it beautiful? And she also did a nice label.



I will post a picture of mine, I just need to finish the binding and I am going to try to get that done tonight during Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters.

Other than that nothing really new, lots of fog this morning and it is really damp here, hoping the sun will come out today.

Well you have a great day and thanks for stopping in.
Talk to you tomorrow!
Happy stitches
Dorothy



3 comments:

Sara said...

That is a very cute pumpkin quilt. Sorry to hear hubby wasn't feeling too well...hope he is better.

Quilty bird said...

That pumpkin is too cute!

Deborah M. said...

Great, you got it! I was getting worried.