Saturday, January 16, 2010

Friday Night Sew In Results

Good Morning!

How was the sew in? Did You have fun? I sure did, but I did not get as much done as I wanted. But I guess I will still have projects for the next sew in.

I did get my heart wallhanging quilted!! I did not have the right red for the binding so I will get that this morning at the LQS BOM. I can bind it when I get back this afternoon. This has been a UFO since 2009 (a whole decade ago!!)



Then I also had these penny pockets from the Happy Zombie Blog, I made a ton of these last year and found these cut out, so last night I finished those first. These will make cute little Valentine day goodie bags for my quilting buddies!
Well I hope you had a fun time at the sew in. I sure did, stayed up way too late and got up at 5 this morning to get ready to go to the BOM. So I am off.....tomorrow I will post about the great gift I got in the mail yesterday.
Happy Stitches!
Dorothy

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Lovely job! The fabric is beautiful. I think you got a lot accomplished :-) Wasn't the Friday Night Sew-In fun??

Sandy said...

Cute little gifty bags...you are ready for Valentines Day, for sure!

Quilty bird said...

That wall hanging is very cute! Some day, I will have seasonal wall hangings for each month of the year.

But for now: Must not start anything new, must not start anything new, must not st.....

Cath Ü said...

Love the pennie pockets
the sew-in was fun..
cath Ü