Thursday, January 14, 2010

More Organizing and a Finish!

Good Morning!



I hope you are having a great day! It has warmed up, about 32 degrees yesterday WOW it is a heat wave.



I have been busy in the Creation Station the past few days fine tuning it a bit. I am in a few groups on line that are having BOM this year and I have found a few BOM on line I would like to do and I thought..How Can I be a bit more organized this year? Well in my cleaning I found this expanding folder with several pockets. I labeled each pocket with the website or Yahoo group and then put the patterns in there. Hopefully I can only print 1 of each this year not 5 of each. It even had a pocket in the front where I have a list of swaps I am currently in. Lets see how this works out this year.







Now I took all my books off my bookcase and went thru and the piles papers that I collected when I cleaned. Sadly I have 3/4 of a full size garbage can full of paper that was mostly duplicates, gosh that is not very green, even though I have it in my recycle can. So I now have a cut little plastic set of drawers - labeled with what the contents are...Spring/Summer, Fall/Winter, Tablerunners, placemats and Potholders, Stitchery and Quilts just to name some of my drawers. And the best thing is this fits perfectly under by sewing table, to be honest it has been there 2 years EMPTY -- but now it is working to its potential. Isn't it cute!




Now you are probably wondering, what the heck does her book case look like? Well here it is all clean



So that is what I did Tuesday night and yesterday. This is what I completed this morning! I was up early 5 Am and finished this pillow


I am off sew some more today - I hope you enjoy your day too.
Are you sewing Friday night at the sew in? Over 100 people have signed up - should be fun! Come join us!
Happy Stitches
Dorothy



1 comment: