Saturday, January 2, 2010

Packing Up the Christmas Stuff

Good Morning

Today is the day the rubbermaid totes come out and the Christmas items go back into the basement til November. I will leave out the snowman-- til the middle of February and I will start bringing out some Valentines things, I found a wallhanging I started last year that needs to be quilted for Valentines day -- maybe work on that tonight.



Normally Jan 1st is the day we take it all down -- but yesterday I had to finish my NYE Mystery. I got that done around noon yesterday and then we went to the Thrift shop, it was 50% off day, I only got a cute Mary Engelbriet large mug that I will use for a planter or pencil cup.

I have also been cleaning and organizing the sewing room -- that will be complete today too!

Look for pictures tomorrow.

Well I have about 26 hours of work to do today, so I better get moving!!

Happy stitches

Dorothy

No comments: