Friday, January 15, 2010

TGIF!! Friday Night Sew in!!

Good Morning!

Well today is FRIDAY!! And tonight is the Friday night Sew In? Are you signed up?? I am ready! I am going to quilt and bind a valentine wallhanging. And maybe finish up some other things.

What did I do yesterday you ask?? Well our BOM group gives a monthly challenge that we need to complete to get our name in a $100 drawing in September. This months project was a project folder here is mine...





And here is the inside.....It is nice but alot of work - I would have rather sewed up a tablerunner or something, but it is a challenge and it was a challenge putting in 3 zippers, so I am happy I did get it done.

Yesterday hubby wanted to take a ride to a larger library than we have in our town, you know our small town charm is wonderful, but the library is the size of the gas station in town. So we drove 30 minutes to a large wonderful library! It is so nice to see shelves of quilting books, these are a few that I picked up. I started the Stash Envy book last night, it is a cute book of short stories, that so far have made me smile.


Well I am off to get a few things done today so I can be there on time tonight for the sew in!
Hope to "see" you there!
Happy Stitches
Dorothy


1 comment:

Quilty bird said...

I haven't done a zipper in years. Good for you! Cute bag.