Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Valentine Sew In

Good Morning

Yesterday I did take hubby to the Dr, he has a little stomach virus and is on some antibiotics. Seemed to be doing better last night, thank God.

I was surfin around the web this morning and found the Valentien Day Sew In Party for this Saturday Jan 23 --click on the link and join! OR check out this link:
http://cottoncharmquilts.typepad.com/charmingchatter/2010/01/youre-invited.html#comments

It should be a fun day, I still have to get my Valentine table runner done that I got the pattern for this past weekend, but have not gotten to yet. Also want to make some hearts like these:
http://notjustnat.blogspot.com/ She makes hearts out of thrift shop finds. Check it out.

Sorry no pictures today -- I was so glad to hear about everyone who feeds the birds and squirrels.

Take care and thanks for stopping in!
Happy Stitches
Dorothy

1 comment:

Nat Palaskas said...

Thanks for mentioned my blog on your post. The Valentines sewing party should be fun. I enjoyed the Friday night sew-in. See you there - Hugs Nat