Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sew In Results

Happy Sunday Morning

Well I did not get as much done as I hoped for on Friday night, I got all my nine patches done for my Schnibbles and then laid it out only to find out I did not have enough of the blue for the star points that I wanted to use. So yesterday when I was at the BOM I picked up another piece of what I wanted for the points. So I can get this done later today. It is a patriotic theme. I think it will be great when it is done.



I did get my notebook cover completed. I just love this chicken panel. So I did finish something.
Yesterday afternoon and for about 4 hours today I am working at the local home and garden expo. Nice to see alot of our customers from last year. Of course it was the first day of Spring here in Northern IL and it SNOWED all day, I mean all day, but it was the perfect snow, it only measured up on the grass. Since it was so warm during the week (in the 60's) I think the sidewalk and driveways were immune to it, and the tempeture yesterday was between 30 and 34 so it melted quickly. Today it is going to rain all day. Wonderful! I will be happy to be at the show and then come home and sew.
Do something fun today!
Happy Stitches
Dorothy

1 comment:

Judy Ellsworth said...

Love that rooster, Dorothy! Makes a very smart notebook cover!