Friday, March 19, 2010

Sewin Tonight and Easter Decorations

Hello

Are you ready for the Friday Night Sew in? I am -- I need to cover this notebook for tomorrows BOM -- I have this chicken panel that will be so cool on the front. That is project 1.



Then I am going to sew up Cindy Lou Who Schnibbles in patriotic -- I think that will make a great table topper. It is cut and just waiting.

Yesterday I thought, gosh there are only a few weeks til Easter and I better enjoy my Easter things, so I put up my little embrodiered basket mini - you see it when you walk in the front door.



Then I have this WILD and CRAZY WABBIT -- it is so bold and happy looking he is on the wall near the door.
I love his whiskers!



Then I have this from over 10 years ago but he is one of my favorites, it is all raw edge applique he hangs right next to the front door. He looks like a delicous chocolate bunny!




Well I have some phone calls to make for work and then help hubby in the garage and then hopefully want to start my sew in a bit early tonight, I think "night" will start around 4 today!
Happy Stitches!
Dorothy


1 comment:

Darlene's Quilts and Stuff said...

Your Easter decorations are so cute. Hope you have a great time on your vacation
Darlene from QT