Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy 10-10-10

Good Morning



It took Dear Hubby about 4 hours yesterday to work on my camera and connection to the computer and FINALLY he was successful! So I can now share some photos:



Here is the garden center where I work, this is the famous Pumpkin Hut! I just love it - we have pumpkins, gourds, corn stalks, straw bales, you name it we got it. Such a fun place to be in the fall.







Speaking of pumpkins, here is a pumkin coaster I made from just some scraps, I had listed in a previous post where you could get the free pattern, so simple and so easy.









I belong to the Quilted Table Runner Yahoo Group and we had a Pumpkin Wall Hanging Swap, here is the one I made and sent. This is a free pattern from P.S. I Quilt - I have 5 others made I just need to quilt. Such a simple pattern it was easy to get addicted :)






Here is the wonderful Wall Hanging I rec'd. I just love it and I have it hanging in my entry way.

Thank you so much Cheri! Also thank you for all the goodies, I guess I did not get that photo uploaded. oopps!





And here is the potholder set and towel I sent out for Potholder Pass 4 - Aqua and Red were the choices of the gal I got, I thought OK, and then when I made these I thought WOW I really love these colors together! I am going to have to make something for me with them. That is why I love swaps, it really challenges you sometimes to make items from colors that you might not think go the best together and when you are done, the results can really amaze you.



I still have more photos to upload so I will be posting alot more frequently than I have been. Work is slowing down and only a few more weeks at the Garden Center and then I will be back in my sewing room full time. I love my job but I also look forward to this time of year, my "me time" of the year.


Have a great day!


Happy Stitches
Dorothy




2 comments:

Sara said...

Dorothy,

I love the things you just made - so cool.

And, like you I can't wait to get to sewing again ... right now all my things are buried in boxes until I finish unpacking my new home!

Sandy said...

Great tablerunner...just went to psiquilt to get the pattern, thanks!