Friday, November 5, 2010

Potholder Holiday Swap

Hi there!

I belong to a Flickr group that swaps potholders and there are some very creative folks on that site.

This is the AWESOME set I rec'd from Kristi...I LOVE THEM! Thank you so much! I will use the ornament on the Christmas tree and then on my little Valentine tree too! Her workmanship is just great, she did a wonderful job!
Thanks!



Here is what I sent - I thought this little snowman would be cute and I think he turned out ok.
He will actually be spending Christmas in Australia -- I sure hope the lady I sent to puts him in the freezer or he just might melt down under!!
I also made a santa ornament.


Here is a close up of my snowman face.


I sewed this morning and then ran some errands, I got some neat stuff at the thrift shop today...photos tomorrow of my shopping trip.
Happy Stitches
Dorothy

No comments: