Friday, February 4, 2011

Some Snowy Progress

Good Morning!

How is the weather in you area? Are you in one of the blizzard states? Well yesterday I had to run up and return a Red Box video and the roads were still not the greatest. One of the drifty parts of the main road was only a lane and 1/2 so I decided to just return the video and head back home and sew.

I was in a group that exchanged happy blocks monthly so these have been in my UFO pile for a few years, I got the tops made yesterday and I hope to get them quilted and bound this weekend. You guessed it...more snow and very cold predicted for the weekend, so a great weekend to stay in and sew.

This is the Valentine quilt, I was so happy when I cleaned up my UFO's the other week that I found the fabric for the border so it was all together when I wanted to work on it yesterday. Such a nice feeling, no digging! This is just lap size but cheery looking!



And this one is a baby quilt... I think it turned out cute and again the borders from my stash!



I have to work on the laundry a bit today so that might slow me down, but I am sure I will make some progress! I just have to work on these and not pull anything else out....that is hard!!
Happy Stitches
Dorothy

No comments: