Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sewing machine Cover & More

Good Morning! Happy Sunday

Well I am off today and tomorrow and I have big plans to get some sewing done and some cleaning! So far I have the kitchen done and one load of laundry done, so I think I can sew for a bit before I make potato salad, nothing says summer is here (or getting here soon) than potato salad. Not sure what else we will have for dinner but at least I will have the potato salad done :)

Last week I saw this Scarlet Tanger at my feeder, never had one here before so I was thrilled to see it, took the photo thru the glass door and that is why there is a big glare mark, but you can still see the awesome bird.



Got my sewing machine cover done and mailed off, here it is, my swap partner likes brights I hope she likes this - it was fun to make and then I made a Buttons the cat pincushion, actually made several since Buttons is the name of my cat and the fabric is purrfect for a pincushion with her name on it.





My friend Susan got me a really neat kit while my quilting friends went on a shop hop and I went to work (sad me) it is an ice cream cone applique for a towel, I plan on getting this done this weekend. Perfect for summer.
Today it is overcast with storms coming in this afternoon, a perfect day to sew!
Happy Stitches!
Dorothy

No comments: