Thursday, June 23, 2011

What have I been up too you ask!!

Good Morning!

WOW it has been awhile since I have blogged, that is what happens in the summer. The garden center has been busy and I am tired when I get home, either tired from being super hot all day or cold because of the rain we had that day.

I have gotten a few things accomplished and thought I would share them with you....

I made this watermelon grocery bag, fun for taking to the farmers markets!




At my Garden Club meeting in May, we made stepping stones, mine is a butterfly, but it looks more like a mad bug than a butterfly, but it was a fun anyways!!



I also made a mug rug but somehow that photo did not load.. So I will show you that next time.

Our friends from Texas and Florida were here last weekend, so we were very busy running around and doing fun stuff. I will have to take photos of what I got at the Goodwill shop.

Well I am off to work again - I hope to post again soon with photos of more of what I have done this summer

Happy Stitches
Dorothy

No comments: