Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Did you watch the Bachelorette last night?

Good Morning!

Well did you watch the Bachelorette last night? I did - I was hoping it was JP and is was!! I felt so bad for Ben, proposing and all - first time you ever really saw someone get angry and I am sure that was a real feeling for him. Well I wish them the best, was not a huge fan of Ashley but she did grow on me while watching. Her sister was really something, can't believe she did not like JP and now she does.

Sunday we went to one of the county fairs in our area, I really could live on a farm and be quite happy, we live in the country just not enough land for all the animals I want.

Here are some piggys in the pig races, so cute - you just want to squeeze those little cheeks!!



Here are 2 cute bunnies, they sure look hot it was 90+ degrees on Sunday but they sure were cute!




I have been sewing, I had made these blocks over 10 years ago for a BOM and they have just sat in my UFO pile and I am determines to get some of these UFO's moved out -- So I made them into candle mats.

My Godson is away at boot camp and I bought a patriotic picture frame for his mom, my BFF since we were kids, so I mailing one of these off to her. I have some craft shows coming up soon so I have been sewing and getting lots done, I will share more tomorrow.

I am off today and it is going to be 95 today, so I will be sewing in the creation station today!

Happy Stitches!
Dorothy

No comments: