Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Good Morning!

Most folks have a 3 day weekend, I am working today but will have Sunday and Monday off :)
We are going to my sister in laws house on the lake tomorrow and I plan to sew on Monday.

I have been working for the past 3 summers and have had to work part of each Holiday weekend, but there are some changes going on where I work, so this is the last Holiday weekend I will need to be working on! So I am super excited that I will be getting that part of my life back. So working today is not that bad. Dear Hubby and I plan to find a little trailer this winter - and fix it up and next summer we will be glamping ( glamour camping) in our little trailer with Rudy and Poochie! I can't wait! So see when you have a plan working one day on the Holiday weekend isn't so bad. And hey in this economy just having a job is a blessing.

I hope you have a great weekend ...whatever you are doing!
Happy Stitches
Dorothy



No comments: