Thursday, September 1, 2011

Le Petite Project and More

Good Morning!

Today is Sept 1st and we need to show our Le Petite Project for August...now I am not a beginner quilter so I thought this would be fairly easy.....WOW was I wrong, I either had the wrong ruler or just plain had a stupid attack on this one. I ripped, I ripped, I said bad words, I tore some fabric and all I wanted to make was a table topper..... And this is what I manage to get done.....yes 1 block and many scraps to throw in a dog bed. I think I will make this into a pincushion. I sure hope this months project is a little easier :)



The 2 charm packs arrived yesterday from Bear Paws Quilts and more - it was my prize for last months Le Petite -- thank you so much! I already have an idea for these.

Here is a tote bag I made -- I got 2 ziploc bags of pre cut squares at a thrift shop for 75 cents each and this is one of the tote bags I made using some of the squares. I have enough squares to make 2 more totes! A great deal I say!


I gotta get going to work today, but before work it is First Thursday so I am meeting my quilting friends for breakfast!! And this will probably be the last month I will be working so soon I will be able to sew with them in October.

Have a fantastic day!
Happy Stitches!
Dorothy


No comments: