Thursday, October 20, 2011

Friday Night Sew In

Hello! I have been off most of the week, I have camera issues so I have not been able to get any photos loaded, hoping to get that resolved soon!

I have been cleaning and organizing this week, I am having a garage sale Fri and Sat this week. I thought I wonder how much I can gather together, well at about Noon today, I realized I have every table in the garage filled! Still am gathering stuff but some of the stuff will be moved out to the driveway in the morning so not to worry, keep gathering I tell myself.

I am going to participate in the Friday Night Sew In tomorrow night, I need to sew!! I think I am going to just work on some BOM I need to catch up on, but I am really looking forward to getting up there and sewing.

If you want to join the Friday Night Sew In - just click the link on my sidebar and join in the fun!

See you at the Sew In!!
Dorothy

No comments: