Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Le Petite Recap for the Year

Good Morning!

This past year I was involved with the LePetite Project - This month we are to put up a recap of our quilts we made in this group. For some reason I was only able to load a few, not sure why Blogger is not working this morning. But here is what I was able to load

This was Paginini - I still need to quilt it.



This is Butter Churn and it is quilted! I used this on the dining room table last Christmas.


This one is George and again it needs to be quilted.


And this one is the Viewer Choice from last month and it needs to be quilted.



There was at least 1 more I made, but as you can see I did not get my project done every month. The group is taking Nov and Dec off and will get a new challenge Jan 1st! I am really looking forward to participating next year. But in the mean time I think I need to get these quilted, or I will end up with more UFO's - so with that said I am off to the creation station and get quiltin!

Happy Stitches!
Dorothy

No comments: