Saturday, December 10, 2011

Friday Night Sew In -- My resluts

Happy Saturday!

Did you get a chance to work on your crafting at the Friday night sew in? I did, well I spent most of Friday working on projects and cleaning up my Creation Station.

Here are 6 wool felt pincushions I finished up -- they had been in pieces for over a year so I am so happy to have them finished! And I think they would make nice gifts for some of my quilting buddies. I did them all by hand and I sewed my machine little muslin sacks for the inside - that I filled with sand.

Then I had gotten my order from Primitive Gatherings in the mail yesterday and this little candle mat pattern was in my order so I got everything fused and all my threads ready I just need to sit and stitch, probably will work on this a bit tonight when I watch TV with Dear Hubby.




And of course it would not be right not to have a treat for Friday Night Sew In -- so I made a Carrot Cake and frosted it and then of course with Christmas right around the corner, a few sprinkles justed added Festive to the title!! Here is my Festive Carrot Cake!!


Back to cleaning and sewing

Happy Stitches
Dorothy

No comments: