Friday, January 20, 2012

Frinday Night Sew - First of the New Year

Good Morning!

What a great day it is going to be-- we are expecting 8 inches of snow today!!! AWESOME!

I love it when it snows - everything looks so pretty and I love to be outside in it -- the dogs love to play it in and then we come in and you guessed it - head right up to the sewing room!

Tonight is Friday Night Sew In -- the first of the new year -- I have lots I want to do and since I am off today -- it is an all day sew in for me!

My list of things to do today:

Scrap basket blocks for swapping

Quilting and binding my Full House Schnibbles

Finish Binding a table topper - I quilted earlier this week

And to work on whatever my little heart desires

Have a great day! And see you at the sew in tonight!

Happy Stitches
Dorothy

No comments: