Friday, February 24, 2012

Projects in Progress!

Good Morning!

Such a busy week, took the Elephant quilt and baby things to my niece on Monday and she really loved them :)

Then she gave me another project to make 3 elephants in a circle for above the crib, so that will be done this weekend.

Ran around with Dear Hubby alot this week, and have not been able to get as much done in my sewing room as I would like to... But tonight I think I am having my own Friday Night Sew In!
We got about 7 inches of snow last night, so things are pretty much shut down here for the day - I already cleaned off the driveway so I think the rest of the day is mine to sew....

Here are a few projects I am trying to get done - one is the Blooming Minds Easter Bunny wallhanging and Easter Basket table runner -- another is a table runner that I have really cute Easter fabric so I want to get that made and the 2 yellow pieces of fabric are 2 of the Birdie Block of the Month that I still need to stitch -- then I will only have 2 more to go I think -- I love this quilt and want to get it done before I go back to work. I only have about 5 more weeks so I need to get moving here. Sounds like a long time, but in reality time flies!


This photo below is my Schnibbles I need to get done by March 1st for the Schnibble of the Month -- I have all the 1/2 square triangle done, I just need to sew them together and then finish it -- so it should take a few more hours and I should have a top top at least. I got the fabric that I am going to border it in - from our quilt retreat --- we brought some things to swap and this is what I picked out -- I think the Schnibble should turn out pretty cute.


I also need to finish up my potholder pass project this morning and get that mailed today. I will post photos of that tomorrow!

Well with all these things that need to get done, I need to get back to my sewing room!
Happy Stitches
Dorothy

No comments: