Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Quilting Gallery Mini Quilt Swap

Hello!

It has been a busy week, back to work at the garden center, about 3 weeks earlier than most years, the weather has been just AWESOME here, in the 80's all day and 60's at night, seems like we have been transported to Arizona from Northern IL this spring!

I would like to thank Pat from the Quilting Gallery New Beginnings Mini Quilt Swap, this is the AWESOME mini I rec'd on Monday when I got home from work -- I just love 30's as you know so this is really "me"




Pat also sent me some FQ's -- the pink and green 30's is perfect - I am working on a pink and green Schnibble for this month. Pat you must have been peeking in my windows!!! LOL

I also love the browns, I have a couple ideas in my head for those. Thank you so much!!

I better get to bed, 5 AM comes pretty early in the morning!
Happy Stitches
Dorothy

1 comment:

BumbleBeeLane said...

What a dream job to work in a gardening center.Bet you get plenty of ideas.The quilt piece is pretty.Warm Blessings!~Amy