Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Good Morning!

Happy Halloween!!   One last day of showing off some of the pumpkins!  I hope these are not repeats, I had all my photos on the desktop and then put them in a folder so I knew wich ones I used.  But Dear Hubby put them all in a different folder!  So what's a girl to do!

Here is a funny pumpkin -- eating this hotdog!  to funny!!



Here is an entire pumpkin town!  Check out the rainbow in the background.



And here is a scary spider!


Have a happy and safe Halloween!
Happy Stitches!
Dorothy 

2 comments:

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

I love them all. Thanks for sharing your photos and Happy Halloween.

Primitive Stars said...

Happy Halloween Dorothy....pumpkins look great.....Blessings Francine.